Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm back, with a finished object!

Hello,

Yes, it's been awhile - I took a littke bit of time off of knitting, and also blogging. But, here's my finished Lavendar Garden Shawl by Sharon Miller, in fingering weight silk and wool dyed by Lisa Sousa:



And here's an up close of the edging:

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Sally Anderson said...

This is a gorgeous shawl. You do beautiful work! Where do you find the Sharon Miller shawl patterns? I'd love it if you wouldn't mind emailing me the website (I googled but couldn't find her). My email is sba13221 at flash dot net.

Thanks -- Sally

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Deby said...

Just stunning, the color is prefect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home