Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm back, finally!

Hello!

Sorry to have been gone so long - I got attacked by life! That, and no new knitting to show people. BUT, I now have something else to show!



The brown/orange is Finn, and the blue is something I got ages ago from Spirit Trail. I spun the Finn on my Majacraft Suzie Pro, Alpaca edition, AKA "Bunny". The blue was spun on my Ashford drop spindle.

I went to Misty Mountain Farm this saturday to pick up my plying head and just look at what I found:


No, kitty did not go home with me - Brutus would not approve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home