More of the same
Hello all!
I'm still working on my Pinwheel shawl. I want to knit Birch, but really, I have 3 live lace projects more than halfway done. I need to get at least the Pinwheel done before I move on to another project.
I'm not posting another picture at this time, BUT, I am now up to 8 full pattern repeats per row!Also, unstretched, it is more than 28" in width. I'm estimating that a repeat, gently spaced out and not stretched is approximately 3.5 inches in width. Yay, only 3 more pattern repeats to go before I review if I have enough to bind off! I figure that if I have almost 40 inches, and that will result in somewhere around 50 inches blocked. Otherwise, if I knit a total of 13 pattern repeats, I'll have about 60 inches wide, blocked. That might be what I do in the end, anyway, but I figure that at an 11 pattern repeat is a good place to do a sanity check!
:)
Gretchen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home