Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Update on the Pinwheel Shawl

Yay! I'm finally making progress on my Pinwheel shawl by Two Old Bags! I'm very happy with how it's coming along with Rowan Kidsilk Haze, or Kidsilk Crack as I like to call it. One of these days, I'll tally up how much KSH I actually own. It'll be scary.

Anyway, here is is in all it's glory. I'm almost 1 full ball into the shawl, it's approximately 18" deep (I need to get to approx 36" after blocking, and it has a full 6 pattern repeats as of lunchtime today!

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Pretty! What an awesome shade of pink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home