Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Monday, September 25, 2006

You spin me right round, baby

Well, update time!! (sorry, no pics today, will have to do that later!)

I just bought a Majacraft Suzi Pro, Alpaca edition. I LOVE IT!!! I spun at it for 15 seconds, and then said, "yeah, this is going home with me now." It felt very natural to spin with, and I liked my results. I never got a chance to try a Schact (or is it Shacht?), but this one, I fell in love with.

I'm also working on the Lotus Blossom shawl in double stranded perle cotton, so it's going slowly. I think I screwed up somewhere on the current row, so I've tinked back. I'm about halfway through the "lotus" section. After this one is done, I plan on starting Blackberry from Knitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home