Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Hrm.... Does this LOOK like laceweight to you?

Hello all!

Well, I joined the Arctic Lace Knitalong. Deciding that $400.00 was excessive yarn costs for a shawl, I opted for Zephyr laceweight in Cassis. Or did I? Here's my order from Sarah's Yarns.



And darned if it isn't DK. Now, don't get me wrong - this is NOT an error on Sarah's side. I ordered the wrong weight of yarn. This is my bad.

Now, being that it's 1,100 yards of yarn, I don't think I'm going to have a problem, but I do think that I really had a big DOH! moment!

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Yosemite said...

I received my book in the mail today. Would you mind telling me how you managed to sign up to the KAL? My email address is yosemite55@hotmail.com. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home