OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)
3 Comments:
wow oh wow!
Now I really want to make one! The colors in this photo look brighter than they did in the last photo. Maybe it's just because it is a larger piece. Are you liking the colors any better? I'm trying to decide whether to get that colorway or to try something else.
Scout wants to know where Brutus is.
I'm definately liking the colors better now, but yes, this was also taken at knitting group, where we had better lighting. That's why Brutus is not in the picture.
Brutus says "meow" to Scout!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home