Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Thursday, September 8, 2005

What should I start next?

OK, I have alot of yarn now. I'm able to withstand a government-imposed yarn emergency for several months. What should I do?

  1. Stop complaining and finish Tempting
  2. Start on Mendocino
  3. Start on Baby Bobbi Bear
  4. None of the above - I start a class on the Vogue cover shrug next weekend and I'm still working on the un-named gift for my Secret Pal!!!
  5. Make another Jayne hat

:)
Gretchen

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger MiniLaura said...

Number 4! Number 4!

Scout also votes for number 4 and bats at Brutus playfully.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

TAG! You're it!
http://www.livejournal.com/~katydidknits/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home