Yarn P0rn (and finished Tivoli Tee and Jayne hat!)
Hello! I have finished objects!! My Tivoli is done, as well as a Jayne hat. I also was able to use a friend's swift and ball winder at Knitting Group today to ball some silk that I'll have to find something to do with!
My Tivoli Tee, done in Mission Falls Cotton (discontinued), on size 6 needles, using the pattern schematics for the 37" bust (NOTE: I do NOT have a 37" bust, this yarn swatches to a significantly larger gauge).

My Jayne hat was knit with Brown Sheep Wool, using Pam's super pattern. Her pattern can be found here.

As you can see, my friend Lissa capitalized on my silly mood.
And didn't I mention yarn p0rn? Here's a couple of shots:
My HipKnits silk:

My HipKnits silk, with a way-too-much-fun pose composed by Lissa, who clearly was also in a silly mood at knitting.

Needless to say, we had fun!!
Whee!!!

6 Comments:
Your Tivoli looks great. And silk... drool....
You look so happy in your Tivoli--and you should! It looks marvelous. Does Brutus like sleeping on it :-)
Love the last photo! And the Tivoli looks really great in the Mission Falls (which is some of my favorite yarn ever).
Your Jayne hat came out great! As did your Tivoli - I love that purple! And I am totally drooling over that silk. Beautiful colors.
Love the poses!! Your Tivoli looks really great on you. And the silk are just....wow....can't wait to see what you're going to knit with it!!
Sigh...can't wait for my silk to come, it's been a month and I'm wondering what's wrong.
Beautiful Tivoli. I love it! And you're so sassy with it too. YOu go girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home