A Tail of 2 Kitties
Hello! No new news, other than I still haven't swapped out my cable modem. I still haven't finished Paul's scarf (I just have finishing work, adding fringe, and blocking left. I'm still working on the Modesitt shrug. Note to self - no more twisted float patterns with a loosely spun yarn!!!
But, my brother sent me some pictures of the cats in charge of him and his wonderful girlfriend. I've played with the older two kitty-girls several times over the years, and I thought they'd like some Internet fame.
Nutmeg and Espresso:


1 Comments:
What a pair of pretty kitties! But, of course, no where near as handsome as Brutus.
Sorry to hear that the Modesitt shrug isn't going well. I'm stalling on ordering the yarn for that sweater. Partially because I'm not sure what size to make. Small seems so small... medium seems... much more expensive than small. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home