Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I've been neglectful

I have alot of new WIPs and yarn to post, but it won't be tonight. I'm tired. However, I am sorry that it's been so long since my last post. To summarize:

WIPs:
  • Tempting - almost ready to cast on the sleeves. I can't decide whether or not I want to make this a short sleeve top or not.
  • shawl for my Mother - halfway throught the first ball of yarn. It'll be a long time making, because it's 2ply alpaca on size 7 needles, and she wants a variety of design elements, but hey, it's for my Mom.
  • unnamed project for SP - what does not kill you makes you stronger

New Yarn Arrivals:
  • HipKnits silk in Viola - I live this colorway - I have to find a pattern to make a top out of this stuff!!
  • Cashmere laceweight - lovely red - definately destined for a shawl!
  • various alpaca - Babby Bobbi Bear, shawls and winter hat for me!
  • Fiesta La Luz - probably shawls
  • Rowan cotton tape and other sale yarns from last weekend - still plotting evit projects for these!
  • Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran - Mendocino
  • too much KnitPicks stuff - various

Pending WIPS:
  • Modesitt Vogue shrug
  • Alice Starmore Mendocino (using Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran)
  • Sweater using sock yarn from Knit Picks
  • Blue Sky Alpaca's Baby Bobbi Bear
  • Another Jayne hat for the Serenity premier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home