Tivoli News
Hello!! No pics as of yet, but I have bound off my Tivoli!! Now I just have 20-30 yarn ends to finish. Ugh, that's the annoying part of working with cotton - it doesn't like me when it comes to weaving in ends. I'll have to go and look at Knitty's articles on doing that again, because the last time I used Mission Falls Cotton on a sweater, they all popped out onto the front after I washed the sweater.
Any ideas?
Also, to combat rolling, I added two rows of crochet to the bottom of the sweater. Seems to work OK.
Pics to come soon!
:)
Gretchen

1 Comments:
First, after weaving the ends, pull the fabric in all directions very well. Then, don't cut the yarn ends too close to the fabric. Maybe leave a quarter of an inch hanging there.
If you are really desperate, you could use something like Fray Check on the ends, but that can make the ends stiff and pokey (as in it pokes you, not as in slow) and therefore uncomfortable.
Post a Comment
<< Home