I'm Baaa-aaack!
Hello! Sorry it's been so long, but I haven't really had the best opportunities to post. My cable modem (Comcast SUCKS) has been acting up, and their call center reps can't troubleshoot worth a darn. Now I have to take mine in and swap it out, but remembering to do that is harder than it seems!!!
News:
Paul and I went off for a couple of days to Charlottesville, VA and to Baltimore, MD. Lovely food was eaten, and I even bought some yarn! I'll post pics later.
I finished the knitted gift for my SP - hopefully they'll get it soon. When the Knitty SP round is over, I'll publish pics.
I'm still working on the Modesitt Vogue Shrug. Also in the works are a scarf for Paul, a shawl for my Mother, and Tempting. Pics to be posted later!
Thanks, and sorry for being out of the loop for so long!
Gretchen

1 Comments:
Welcome back! I was wondering where you had vanished to. =)
Can't wait to see progress pics of the shrug and the new yarn purchases.
Post a Comment
<< Home