Headache-induced rant
OK - I don't have a headache, just a baby one, probably from the weather.
But I am REALLY, REALLY SICK of ads and quasi ads on Yahoo! Groups. I'm sick of the people who post them, and I'm sick of the moderators that don't yank the postings.
I don't mean "this shop is having a sale" posts. I mean "my friend just published this pattern, and it BARELY has something to do with this group." Or "come see my new shop, which just sells ONE PATTERN."
And while I'm at it, can Anne Hanson PLEASE stop coming up with stuff that I want to buy? This is just getting to be a problem - I can't knit as fast as she can! (see, no direct link advertising her, alto she's got a website that I have listed.)

1 Comments:
I'm with you on that rant! I have moved to being mostly on lists with stringent ad rules and zealous mods. Of course, sometimes those get over-zealous, but what can you do? You need your email fixes!
Post a Comment
<< Home