Back from travel - finally!
Well, I'm back from a couple of trips, and things are finally starting to calm down.
I was in Ottawa for a business trip. They took us to a musical review dinner theater that was terrifying but funny.
My good friend Paul and I went for a trip up to Coudersport, PA. We got to see lovely tree color in the mountains, which were less affected by the drought.
I'm still knitting my Sharon Miller shawl, and last night, made a total mess of 2 pattern rows. I'm pretty sure that I straightened it out, but man, how do I keep messing up such a SIMPLE pattern? I feel like an idiot. If I get a chance later, I'll post a picture.
Oh, I saw 30 Days of Night. Fun vampire movie. It had a couple of tiny plot holes, but it was worth the cost of admission.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home