Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Friday, September 14, 2007

Talking to myself again

Do you do that, too?

I've got 5 balls of yarn for a square shawl that needs 7. So, I'm not making a triangular shawl, and am trying to use as much of the yarn as I can, because it's really pretty.

I now think that I can use 3 balls on the body and knit 3 border repeats, possibly 5, and then crochet cast off everything. So essentially, I'm OK until I have to start the pick-up for the border. I just keep redoing my math, trying to make sure that I don't do something that I'm not supposed to!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger MiniLaura said...

Are you weighing your left over yarn and such? I do that when I'm afraid of running out of yarn.

Scout says, "Mrow!" to Brutus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home