Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Thursday, November 3, 2005

Yarn Diet

Hello,

I'm on a yarn diet. From now through February, I can trade/swap existing yarn, but I can only buy one skein of new yarn for every 2 skeins of stash yarn that I knit.

Wish me luck!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger rincaro said...

That's a good idea. I might have to join you on that one.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger MiniLaura said...

Good luck with that. I fall off yarn diets faster than I fall off food diets. :-)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

Good luck to you! Personally, I've given up on yarn dieting. At this point, I think I'm going to deliberately AIM for reaching SABLE status.

I am trying to be better about buying yarn just because it's pretty - I'm trying to stick to actualy projects. We'll see how that works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home