Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It's official - I'm LAZY!!!

Hey there!

Ok, I've been lazy - I can't find my digital camera or my copy of Folk Shawls. What does this mean?

Well, since I've got my notes for enlarging my version of the Wool Peddlar's Shawl in the book, I need to stop knitting on that particular shawl.

Gee, so that means I can start on the wrap I want to make out of Shaefer Yarn's Laurel, color Helen Hayes! I've decided to use the pattern for Mosaic from Marianne Kinzel's First Book of Modern Lace Knitting, which I kindly got as a birthday present from my friend Catherine! With 2 skeins of Laurel, I'm thinking I can make a pretty good-sized wrap!

Pam, what size needles did you use for yours? I'm thinking I'll be using a 10.

:)
G

1 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

I'm using a 10-1/2. It gives a slight openness to the reverse stockinette sections, which I like.

And if you were serious about the roving, we can certainly talk swap...

Pam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home