Queen of the World by Popular Demand

OK, so the title's a bit...delusional. But I started signing some letters to teachers in college with that, and I think it's fun, and obviously not serious. However, I DO think that everything would be fine, if people just realised that I'm always right. ;)

Monday, February 27, 2006

It's been a really, really long time!

Sorry about that! I don't have a good excuse for being away. Well, maybe i do, but I'm not going to talk about it. I'm going to take a couple of pictures of what I've been knitting in the next day or so, and put them up, where they belong! But, since it's been so long, here's a picture of Brutus.

Yes, my cat is the one in charge of this household. You got a problem with that?

;)
Gretchen

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Trillian42 said...

You're alive! I was beginning to wonder!

(((hugs)))

Pam

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger MiniLaura said...

Hey, you're back! And so is Brutus!

Missed you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home